Please read our terms & conditions before booking a dining pod. By making payment you agree to our terms & conditions.
Dining POD T&Cs
• Price is Per Pod
All Pod Bookings are NON Refundable and Non Exchangeable
Price includes private hire of the pod for up yo 8 guests, food and drink is billed seperately
Do not climb or stand on the tables, whilst sturdy they are not built to hold a child or adult and you may cause yourself injury or damage to the product
• Smoking is NOT permitted in the POD or within a metre of the POD, if any burns or smoke smells are discovered after your visit, you will be liable for the bill for repairs or replacement items
• Dogs are NOT permitted in the pods. Unless guide dogs.
• Do not take open flames, lighters or candles into the POD
• Maximum of 8 people seated in the pod as per government guidelines
• Do not in any way alter the construction, this includes moving the POD, unclipping pegs, poles and anything inside the POD, doing so may affect your safety and damage the POD
• It is your responsibility to use the POD safely, we are not liable for any injury caused to yourself or others whilst using the POD
• The customer will be liable for damage to the pod or it’s contents whilst using the pod.
• Contents will be checked upon arrival & exit, customers will be liable for any missing items during your booking period.
• Food & Drink is not included in your pod booking price and will be charged separate to your booking fee by the restaurant.
• The booking fee secures the private hire of the pod for your time slot
Pods may vary slightly from pictures, pictures featured are some times of previous years, mock ups in our warehouse or other venues
• Bookings are non refundable or exchangeable.
If you need to make changes to your booking, please let us know via email at least 72 hours prior to your booking date.
COVID 19 PROTOCOL
In the case of a national government enforced lockdown we will issue you with a voucher so you can re-schedule for any time or date throughout the year.